Chances are if you have kids they love the Minions, how can they help themselves? I mean, they fart and that alone makes them super cool! That is at least the standard for any cool toy my almost 10 year old will play with. Naturally at his age, living in this tech savvy era, robots are at the top of his list of must have items. Having played with MiP, Coder MiP, and Coji the new Minion MiP Turbo Dave was a must for our family. Now JD has his very own loyal henchman to help carry out all of his mischievous schemes. This is a relief to his younger sister who usually his scapegoat.
Turbo Dave responds to hand gestures using GestureSense(TM) technology and can even navigate JD’s messy room, keep in my he is a boy! When you Download the Turbo Dave App you will be able to control your Minion remotely, plan paths for him to self-navigate add Minion emotions, or even have your Minion interact with other character and props from the Despicable Me franchise. Also for the tech in your life the app includes a coding platform for high-tech programming fun and more.
Minion MiP Turbo Dave features the following:
- Self Balancing Robot
- GestureSense Technology – control MiP with hand gestures, claps and touches
- Sound Detection – allows Turbo Dave to respond to the world around him
- Touch Sensors – allows Turbo Dave to respond to your touch
- Gyroscope/Accelerometer – measure g-force and orientation so MiP knows when it is being picked up.
- Over 140+ original sounds and phrases from the Despicable Me franchise
- Features a block-based coding platform for educational gameplay
- Bonus app features 6 additional games: Fart Blaster battles, STEM coding and more–
Suggested retail: $79.99 on sale NOW at Best Buy, Amazon, soon at Target, TRU and other major retailers.
Be sure to follow @WowWeeWorld to learn of the newest products first and share your experiences with your own Mip Turbo Dave on social media using #Mipturbodave